“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Mold spores, unfortunately, are prevalent in West Palm Beach and throughout Palm Beach County. They are naturally occurring, regardless of the environment, indoors or outdoors. With their microscopic size and ubiquity matched with almost year-round humidity, Florida homes and businesses may be naturally inclined to develop a mold issue. It is nearly impossible to accomplish complete mold removal, however, mold remediation in West Palm Beach is possible! If anyone experiencing a mold problem encounters a business advertising mold removal, they should steer clear of using their services. The fallacy of complete mold removal is overpromised and all too often sold to uninformed customers. Assessment, cleaning, and mitigating future mold growth is apart of the mold remediation process. We utilize our proprietary cleaning products to properly treat mold infections, while removing any potential odors.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (561) 795-5410
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (561) 795-5410
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of West Palm Beach is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2020 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: