About SERVPRO of West Palm Beach
Oscar A. & Rocio J. Barrig
Owners of SERVPRO of West Palm Beach
Oscar and Rosie Barrig of SERVPRO of West Palm Beach have been small business owners since 1997. The Barrig's extensive background in construction and restoration has guided much of their success within the SERVPRO franchise. Their experience as homeowners, furthers their understanding of the frustration, uncertainty, and time that often accompanies a fire, mold, or water emergency. Utilizing both their professional and personal knowledge, the Barrigs have built their business on establishing trust and quality work for over 20 years.
In addition to excellent customer service, supporting the community as well as those less fortunate has been incorporated as a building block of their business. Aside from other local charity involvement, SERVPRO of West Palm Beach advocates for Go.build.love, a non-profit organization focused on communities with limited access to clean water. The organization provides resources to create a sustainable, long-term solution for drinking water. As many of our crew members volunteer with local charities, leadership at SERVPRO of West Palm Beach continuously encourages personal endorsement, getting active, and giving back.
Our team has been dedicated to serving those in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Wellington and surrounding areas since 2017. Our IICRC certified crew works hard everyday for their customers, partners, and community, providing trustworthy and quality service.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician